June Birthdays

June Birthdays are here and I had to get started on some very special cards. I am going to share the most interesting cards I have created for the month.


My BFF is turning is celebrating a milestone this month and I wanted to make her a special and unique card that celebrates all that I love about her. I took bronze cardstock and created my larger card 6' by 5' card. I used my Cricut and the Damask cartridge for the design. I added some pizazz by using some Stickles glitter to embellish in a copper and green coloring. I used SCAL to do make the custom lettering and chose a mustard contrast color. On the inside I embossed a special message box and a quote which I would have show if I had remembered to take a picture of it, sorry. This card looks harder to make than it really is but I enjoyed creating it for my wonderful friend. Hope you like it.









This card was made with a special request that it use a guitar. I seriously should not take on challenges like this because finding a guitar image is really hard! I got lucky and was able to edit this one so that it would work for the card. I really like the cogs background and originally was just going to use that and continue embellishing the card, but like I said the guitar had to be there. I had previously made a card with the same design but I forgot to photograph it so you could see how interesting it looks. I wanted a steampunk feel to it and on the other one I added gunmetal metallic Stickles to make the cogs pop. I refrained from that on this one because it would have been too busy for my taste. I used a cream cardstock which I embossed using my Sizzix Texture Boutique. Have I mentioned how much I love that thing?? Well it's awesome. I used my Cricut to cut out the everything and I hope you enjoy this one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 246

Mojo Monday 432

Mojo 249