Mojo Monday 248....Saturday Post

I was at the store on Friday and found some specials. So I got back to work on another entry for Mojo Monday. So this a birthday card and I guess I was really feeling the green and purple mix.

I used my George Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge to make the ovals. I had some really interesting paper ribbon that I found from a scrapbook expo I attended a while ago. I used the glitter cardstock. Then I got my embossing machine out to make it a little more interesting. I love that Sizzix Texture Boutique!!! I used a stamp that I got at Michaels for the sentiment. I found some feathers that I have been wanting to figure out what to do with and I actually like the results.I used a large gem to complete the look. I hope you enjoy it!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 246

May Birthday Cards

Mojo Monday 432