Birthday Bunch Mojo Monday

I am finally getting back into the groove of things with this latest Mojo Monday sketch. I hope that you enjoy them!   
I wanted to make something festive for my friends birthday and I thought this would be a great way to test my latest skills. I used my Sizzix Texture Boutique Embosser on the base of both of the cards. I used Spots & Dots for the top one and African Batik for the green one. Those are both Cuttlebug folders but they work just the same as the Sizzix ones. I used my Storybook Cricut cartridge to make the circle and scallop and used Sweet Treats for the sentiment on the green card.. I used my liquid pearls along with my stamps. I have to admit I wasn't too sure if I could make this as cute as I imagined them.
 
 



I hope that you enjoy them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 246

Mojo Monday 432

May Birthday Cards