Mojo Monday 432

Another Post? Already? I must be getting super efficient! So I decided to do the Mojo Monday design challenge using a mix of both my new and old stuff and techniques.

This is the design for this week.
I decided not to do a square card, only because I wanted to try making in in the size I am most familiar with.
So, let me know what you think!
I used my Honey Comb Happiness stamp set that I got from Stampin' Up. I used some of my scrap paper from my box and only used whisper white to stamp the sentiment and images. I used a surprise...embossing folder! Its from Sizzix and it's called Daisy Blast. I used a glitter card from a DCWV box that I had. I embellished it with some pearls I got at the craft store.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Jessica


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks

Mojo Monday 246