It's Mojo Time!

                                                                                Another year is quickly coming to an end and I am once again trying to get creative with making my Christmas cards, unfortunately the creative juices were not flowing and I literally couldn't find most of my favorite crafting supplies. So here is what I could come up with for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.                                                                                          
I went for a winter blue color scheme and I found some of my favorite snowflakes in my craft box. I used Storybook to cut out my shape for my phrase. I was going to cut out some custom snowflake borders but the scale I was trying to use wouldn't work. After several tries, I finally gave up and decided the snowflake ribbon would look just as nice I hope you enjoy my simple take on this weeks project. Hopefully I can once again create a little something special next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 246

Mojo Monday 432

May Birthday Cards