May the Force be with you!

I can't even begin to think about holiday cards just yet, though I have been working on them like crazy! I have a special birthday card to share with you this post. I consider it a very masterfully created card.

Using my trusty Cricut and my SCAL I created this little beauty. It's for a special birthday boy and I can't wait to see what he thinks!

I looked around the net for an image that I could use and found this Darth Vader image. Since I know how big a fan this guy is of Star Wars I thought that it would be perfect. So using my SCAL software I took what was an alarm clock image and made it into the correct shape. I reshaped the feet myself but it wasn't too hard using Inkscape. I welded together the wording using the Loki Cola font.

I hope you enjoy this one!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 432

Thanks

Mojo Monday 246