Merry Christmas!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



I finally wanted to share the last few cards that I had been working on before the holidays. I finished wrapping and baking, finally. I hope you enjoy these new additions that I made.

I really had some fun with my Cricut this time around. I used all my holiday cartridges Christmas Cheer, Speaking of Winter & Joy of the Season. I really liked this snow globe idea so I went with that. I used Stickles glitter to give the appearance of snow. My niece and nephews really liked this card because it represented them.

On this card I kept it simple. I got an SVG file that someone made with these holiday phrases and it was pretty small for this card so I went back and colored in the individual words so that they would stand out. I think this would probably work better in a slightly larger size. I guess it was a lesson learned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 246

Mojo Monday 432

May Birthday Cards