First Communion Card


With the spring time comes the Communion time for some of my nieces. I wanted to make them special cards that would be unique for this occasion.

There's not much for this particular event out there. So I was at the drawing board for quite some time trying to figure it out. I was pretty much at a loss when I was going through my Cricut cartridges. I decided to look on the web for some ideas. I finally stumbled on a image that would work perfectly. A young girl kneeling in prayer. This is a classic image that reminded me of my childhood and I knew it would be the right image to use for this card. So after I found that it was a matter of deciding what else I could come up with below are my two creations. Let me know what you think!
I embossed both cards using my Sizzix Texture Boutique. I chose different style crosses to make each card unique. I also changed the size of my items on the second car. I really thought it was a great idea and really represented the true meaning of their special days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mojo Monday 432

Thanks

Mojo Monday 246